Retrial of former Net Williams delayed (AP) - Court officials have delayed the retrial of former New Jersey Nets star Jayson Williams on a reckless manslaughter charge, a spokeswoman for the state courts system said Thursday. State judiciary spokeswoman Winnie Comfort said the retrial would be delayed until at least May. Jury selection had been scheduled to begin on Monday.
More: continued here
Technology Update: The Cutting Season (Hardcover)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment